Saturday, July 31, 2010

Recent Dives...

have been going great for Oliver but not so well for me. I volunteered to go in with Ollie even though someone was there to go in with him. This was to give another mother a break. I couldn’t get my ear to pop as we went deeper into pressure. I thought it wouldn’t matter since it was my last dive – I wasn’t planning on needing to do any more. So I let it go further than I should have. I was trying all of the gymnastics, head turning, jaw stretching, behind the ear massaging things they suggested but it was still awful. Then I find out the very next day that I am needed to do both dives. So instead I babysat 3 kids each dive. Oh well. Probably better than having awful ear pain for the next week but certainly not as good as the internet research I had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment