Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wednesday

Last night was way better for Andrew’s sleeping but I still only managed two hours by myself before he spit up from crying and ended up in bed with me. The bed is two stacked mattresses, no box spring involved, and I’m glad he’s a mere 16 pounds because we sort of mush together in the middle as it is. Ollie slept nearly 12 hours and by the way was only 26 pounds when weighed in at the doctor’s office. I couldn’t keep Oliver’s fever down even with medicine so I was worried about the first dive. He must have passed his temperature test but he wasn’t very happy at the start of either dive today. Andrew was very good for his Grandma and I came home to help out just once in the two dives. I actually ran to the store during the first. The closest store to where we are staying is in TN. After the last dive I could tell that Ollie’s fever was totally gone and he hasn’t been coughing much at all. Andrew is coughing but it’s not as much as before and he is sleeping so much better that I know they are both on the mend. We went for a walk and had dinner. Andrew jumped in a floor model baby jumper while we ate. I need to get that video on the you tube website. Oliver wouldn’t let anyone read him a good night story but luckily Nathan was planning on calling in and Oliver was incredibly happy to hear Good Night Moon from him. It’s not too early now but I hope Andrew quiets down and I can catch up on my sleep finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment