Monday, July 12, 2010

We're here

The trip here wasn't too bad.  We picked up my mom in Greensboro and the kids fussed for the last 2 hours.  We had a rough evening getting settled and getting groceries and Rew was pretty sick.  He spiked a fever and almost as quickly it was gone.  He's sick enough to prevent me from getting any sleep though and then I found out the coffee maker was broken.  Oliver seems to be sick as well.  Both boys have an appointment with a pediatrician in Boone, NC tomorrow morning so we'll miss one dive in an attempt to not miss all the rest.  I've been a bit stressed trying to sort things out here in our new home but I know that in a few days it will get better.  The 2 people that took Oliver in the chamber last November are with him again this time.  If it would make him fuss less I would go in but he might just fuss more hoping that I would understand that he just wanted out.  I'm not so sure Andrew will sleep better tonight- and Oliver for that matter so it's a good thing we'll be in town to buy a new coffee maker tomorrow.  We're also going to hit the health food store and hopefully the acupunturist that saw Oliver last time.  Oliver is mostly fussy in the chamber at this point and I'm giving him all the medicines and supplements that I can think of and besides keeping my fingers crossed there isn't much else I can do.  We only have internet at the center and only have phone at the house.  It's raining and a bit cold here - I wish I had some jeans and a sweatshirt but I'm sure it's worse for my mom being from Florida.  I'll try to post daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment