Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tuesday

We needed to have both boys seen by a doctor and luckily there was one in Boone that was willing to see them on such short notice. The drive took 50 minutes to the health food store that we wanted to go to first. Luckily I still remembered my way to and around Boone from last time. This took a lot of stress off. We got more than we meant to at the store and then shopped to mall to get some Radio Shack things and Ollie’s glasses shaped again. Those wonderful/darn plastic frames are so unbreakable/bendable and since they are affected by heat they are just unpredictable with how they’ll lay on his face on any given day. She told me how to shape them myself. The pediatrician was great and said that Andrew sounded pretty bad and Ollie’s ears didn’t look so great. But he took care of us and we made it out of there in barely enough time to get back to the center. We had already missed the morning dive for the doctor and I didn’t want to miss another. We made it with time to spare. My worries rarely pay off. Ollie was tired after the dive because no one got any naps today. He ate alright and both boys were in bed by 7. It’s just after 8 as I write this and it’s where I’m headed. Maybe tomorrow will feel more calm and routine and I’ll have more energy to write more interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment