Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thursday...Friday

Well, it's actually now Saturday and I just got a decent night of sleep last night so I'll try to remember the previous days. 

Thursday was a pretty average day.  Oliver's ears are doing alright, both kids are feeling better.  We went to Boone in the evening for an appointment with the acupuncturist that Oliver saw last November.  She said his pulses were much improved and I didn't notice much after the visit.  Well, he did stay up until 10 that night.  He was just playing in his room - happy as can be. 

Friday was tough, I was tired and the kids started to sound congested again.  After the second dive I was ready to fall asleep but the kids were in a good mood.  My mom and I took them on a 4 mile walk!  Their longest walk yet.  It was nice.  And my mom has been making great meals so it's nice to have that taken care of.  Oliver has been in a really great mood.  He fell asleep much easier although he really wanted his dad to read him a bedtime story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment