Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 19 - Almost over

All of the parents are talking about getting in last minute trips- to the Bristol motor speedway or boone for shopping.  I'm just looking for a good night's sleep!  I started cleaning the apartment today so we'll be ready to leave. 

1st dive- average - and then I took him home for a whopping 17 minute nap.  But we played a bit in the exersaucer - he loves this toy!
2nd- same- and we left right away to go to Boone.  We got our fun trip in too but since Ollie hadn't slept it was sort of like having a ticking time bomb.  That's not fair to say- he never actually melts down in public- he just gets progressively fussier.  I tried to shop but didn't accomplish a whole lot.  The accupuncturist gave me the contact info for a more local doc, we went to Earthfare and a few other places. 

Oliver went down for bed without too much fuss and I stayed in his room sort of napping for a bit.  Just as soon as I tried to leave though he woke up.  But he did his average night thing and woke up at 6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment