Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 20 - ALL DONE

I wrote "all done" to be funny- that's what we say to Oliver.  When his accupuncturist (is that even a correct form of the word?) said it yesterday to him he was obviously happy that she was done messing with him.  =)

So today I'm cleaning and he's watching Elmo.  We had a little celebration/going away party for one of the technicians and we're going to exchange e-mail with other parents.  I'm going to try to keep in touch with the woman whose 2 year old has CP but it's not that similar of a case overall.  None of them are really.  At least 2 other parents are planning on coming back already.  The others are considering it.  I'm considering it but that's not something I need to pay attention to at the moment. 

I'll try to make note of the behavioral summary in the next day or so but I will also make a note of it at the 1 month, 2 month and 3 month post-treatment marks when we're supposed to see more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment