Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 4 - TR - theme is: no sleep

Just a disclaimer about the treatments- Oliver has always gone back and forth with his behaviors and patterns.  That day of good sleep could have happened at any point - we were just hoping it was related to the treatments.

1st Dive- with Jessica again - he wasn't so happy but Elmo wasn't involved
we played for a bit after the session but he was a little grumpier
30 minutes nap I think after the session
2nd Dive- same as the first
Nap - same or less than the first nap

Night time Sleep- I knew it wasn't going to go well- there was that 50/50 chance that since he didn't sleep he would sleep well but I knew better.  If I had a dime for every person that said - Oh- since he didn't sleep he'll sleep well for you at the next nap/sleep time.  Or a dime for every time that he didn't in fact sleep well after not sleeping the previous times.  Ugh.  So after an hour of the good 'ol screaming before bed routine he was out - and then up again for an hour and then out for a while.  I know it's crazy but I'll go to bed sometimes as early as 8:30 if I know we're in for a rough one.  Besides, the soup kitchen below our apartment revs up for the day at 5am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment